Gentle Milk Cleanser includes many helpful ingredients that gently remove dirt, excess oil and remaining makeup from the skin face without causing dryness, irritatation or transepidermal water loss.
Emulsified cream, non foaming product.
- The formulation is designed with gentle ingredients completely removing dirt and excess oil in skin pores. It is absolutely safe for customers because of not causing dryness or irritation.
- Product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Gentle Milk Cleanser can create a feeling of refreshing for the body after a long day tiredness of polluted environment. Therefore, it helps to prevent acne and enhance the absorption of skin care products in the next step.
- Due to safe and benign ingredients, Gentle Milk Cleanser effectively cleans and protects the skin twice better than normal other products.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Take a sufficient amount of product into the palm (note not diluted with water), gently massage the entire face to remove excess makeup, sunscreen, sebum and dirt deposited. in pores. Rinse off with plenty of water. Use 2-3 times daily or follow direct instructions from your doctor.
Best using procedure: Gentle Milk Cleanser => Deep Peeling Gel (2-3 times/week) => Miracle water => SUPERSHINE Ampoule => SUPERSHINE Hydration => SUPERSHINE Sun Serum/Sun cover/Sun cushion (daylight time) or SUPERSHINE Mask (at night).
Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sucrose Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sparassis Crispa Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, CI 17200, CI 42090, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- PEG-100 stearate is a polyethylene glycol ester of stearic acid with a chain of 100 PEG units. This active ingredient is a cleansing, emulsifying and stabilizing agent for skin, hair and fragrance products. In addition, it is a humectant forming a thin film on the skin surface to prevent water vaporing, increase cell hydration, help the skin to be softer and improve the overall health.
- Polysorbate 60 acts as a common active ingredient in facial cleansers, shampoos and shower gels. It is a nonionic emulsifier with HLB 14.9, helps to create a stable and homogeneous emulsion. In addition, polysorbate 60 stabilizes essential oils in the water.
- Glyceryl stearate, an ester of stearic acid and glycerin, is gentle and less irritating ingredient, acts as an emulsifier to create a stable emulsion with HLB 5.8. This ingredient is also a nonionic opaque substance that contributes to the physical adjustment of the product, moisturizes and limits the evaporation of the water, leaves the smooth and moisturized skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate, the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid with the nature of glycosaminoglycan, is capable of absorbing water 1000 times of the molecular weight and creates thin films on the skin. This ingredient is often found in the dermis and plays an important role in expressing the physiological, biochemical characteristics of cells, helping the skin to become elastic, soft and radiant.
- Centella asiatica extract, also known as gotu kola extract, has moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant effect. It restores damaged skin and supports wound healing.
- Ganoderma lucidum, also known as mushroom extract or Ganoderma extract, contains ganodermanondiol compound that has the ability to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, and reduce hyperpigmentation. This extract also supports skin barrier protection, antioxidant and less irritated characteristic.
Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.