THE ORDINARY Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
- Glycolic acid removes dead skin cells with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA).
- This 7% formula makes it possible to exfoliate very lightly, so that the light and clarity of the skin can be utilized, Continuous use improves skin texture.
- The Tasmanian Pepperberry, which is included in this formula, has been shown to reduce the irritation or inflammation caused by the use of acid It is known to be helpful.
- This material is a vegetable raw material and has various colors depending on the season.
- This color change also affects the product formula of the time.
- The color of the product itself may vary slightly.
- The ginseng roots and aloe vera ingredients in the product help to have both a noticeable skin glow and a calming effect.
Uneven Tone and Texture
WHAT IT IS
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a water-based toner with glycolic acid and botanical extracts.
WHAT IT DOES
This treatment gently exfoliates the skin to restore a clear, radiant appearance. It improves the look of uneven tone and texture with regular use.
HOW TO USE
At night after cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and sweep it across your face and neck. Avoid your eye area. This product should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
Alpha hydroxy acids may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Glycolic acid: an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the surface of the skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: a botanical extract that reduces the irritation associated with acid use
- Aloe Vera and ginseng: botanical extracts with soothing and radiance-boosting benefits
Can I use the Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution along with other lactic acids?
It is safe to use different type of acids on the skin however, try not to overwhelm the skin with too many acidic treatments. If you're using a low amount of lactic acid in your other products, the glycolic toner might be good as an addition. However, it's not advised to use high lactic acid amounts along with this glycolic toner.