Ingredients and uses of Premium Tone Up Body Wash Genie
- With modern production technology, Genie shower gel contains natural extracts of garlic extract, pudding fruit extract, mulberry extract, sesame seed extract, rice extract, black bean extract, fruit extract. acai, blueberry extract, black raspberry extract help skin rough and rough to become smooth and soft, and whiten skin effectively.
- The shower gel also contains Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Butylene glycol, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl glucose dioleate, Glycol distearate, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide and purified water to provide vitamins and minerals to the skin, dark spots and dark areas will improve unexpectedly.
- Genie shower gel contains active ingredients to clean the skin, ensuring no abrasion, thinning the skin helps protect your skin most effectively and does not cause any irritation to the skin.
- Genie shower gel nourishes skin smoother, firmer and especially it also works to fade dark spots in sensitive places such as the back, buttocks, armpits, elbows, and knees. In addition, the nutrients in milk help the skin always have high moisture, youthful, reducing skin aging.
- Premium Tone Up Body Wash Genie Shower Gel is recognized for its safety and benignness, with extracts of natural ingredients that can be applied to even sensitive pregnancy' skin.
How to use Premium Tone Up Body Wash Genie
Body whitening body wash is a product line that is loved by women with the desire to own the bright pink skin according to the current trend. However, the reality shows that the majority of users do not know how to achieve the best performance due to incorrect usage so follow the steps below:
Step 1: First you have to get your body wet.
Note: While wetting your body should limit the use of direct hot water, use warm water to avoid dry skin due to moisture loss under the surface.
Step 2: Take a sufficient amount of shower gel into the shower to create a foam and then apply to the body.
Note: Using too much or too little shower gel in one bath is also one of the mistakes that most women now make, so use a sufficient amount of shower gel to shower, do not apply directly. If applied on such skin, it may cause skin irritation.