This version of Kiku-Masamune's sake-based lotion contains a high concentration of kojic acid found in rice wine which hydrates, smoothes, soothes and brightens skin. The alcohol-free formulation also contains ceramides, arbutin, amino acids and placenta extract that help protect and strengthen the skin's acid mantle.
- "Lotion" of Japanese sake that gets popular as "Uruoe" with a light feeling.
- In response to the voice "I want a moist type" this time, "Higa Humidity" which raised moisturizing power as it is with the base intact as it appeared.
- Compared to "Japanese sake lotion", the penetrating power is also with a slightly tempered texture.
- From the age when there is no cosmetics sake, sake diluted with water was used to prepare the condition of the skin.
- Geisha going out to the public used the remaining sake.
- Actually, it is said that amino acids contained in sake brings moisturizing effect.
- Similar to "Japanese sake lotion" in this "sake lotion moisturizer of sake", one main amino acid for sake is included in one.
- Placenta extract and arbutin as a moisturizing ingredient, and high moisturizing ingredient ceramide that decreases with age are compounded.
- It is designed to keep moisture without using emulsion.
- Plentiful 500ml capacity, you can use it for the whole body as well as the face.
- It is more effective if you put it firmly in cotton and tissue paper and pack the part you care about dryness for about 5 minutes.
How to use:
- After washing face, use it for the whole body, not to mention the face.
- Use plenty after showering and after bath.
- It is more effective to pack it firmly in cotton or tissue paper, packing about 5 minutes of dryness concerning face, etc.