Disposable sheet pads reach up to 40°C, relieving tension and alleviating stomach cramps associated with menstruation. Self-heating pads provide immediate relief from aches and pains, helping you relax and stay comfortable even during those difficult red days. To use, stick pad on clean and dry skin and wear tight fitting cotton underwear to keep pad in place. Remove when pad no longer feels warm on skin.
- A medical device that sticks to the inside surface of undergarment and warms your belly.
- With a comfortable steam warming, it warms deeply and improves the vision of the blood of the affected part and softens the pain and the stiffness.
- A comfortable temperature of about 40°C lasts from 5 to 8 hours.
- Vacuum that is gentle to the skin.
- Do not use on wet clothes.
- Designed optimally for female stomach and waist.
- It is gentle to delicate skin with soft mesh.
How to use:
- Be sure to paste it on the shorts.
- Do not stick to the skin.
- Peel off the left and right paper and put the sheet on the inner cotton of the shorts with the shorts wrapped.
- In order to cover the entire seat, be sure to stick it on shorts that are deep enough for the body to fit.
- If it is used for something other than shorts, it may become too hot or not very warm.
- Shorts may be damaged by adhesive.
- Do not use for delicate fabric (such as silk and lace ground).
- Depending on the fabric of the shorts (nylon, polyurethane, lace ground etc.), sheets may not be attached and may be peeled off.