New generation sunscreen has broad spectrum with physical and chemical sun protection mechanisms, protecting the skin from UVA, UVB and other harmful agents. The product is also a “2 in 1” combination of a super smooth BB foundation, SPF 37 and PA ++ provides effective sun protection while helping to tone up, smooth, conceal and brighten skin.
- Broad spectrum, against UVA and UVB rays, effectively prevent skin from cancer by limiting damages caused by the sun’s rays.
- Prevents aging, minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, a “shield” that protects skin against direct radiation.
- Benign ingredient, safe to use, helps restore, soothes skin with the ideal sun protection factor SPF 37 and PA ++, filters up to 97.3% of UV rays shining into the skin, creating a Perfect product, compatible with Vietnamese skin.
- Coordinate with super smooth BB cream, dry constitution after applying, creating a thin membrane covering the skin surface, helping the skin become smooth and gently cover defects.
- The whitening ingredients in the product combine with the superior sun protection mechanism will lift the skin tone after a period of using.
For all skin types. Very good for those cases that need to conceal, lift skin tone, create a smooth foundation. Essential for skins exposed to UV rays.
Apply a small amount of product evenly on face and neck before sun exposure. It can be combined with other products of CosmeHeal brand, SUPERSHINE technology to achieve the maximum effect such as: MIRACLE water, SUPERSHINE ampoule, endogenous sun protection serum – SUN SERUM and covering sunscreen – SUN COVER.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Arbutin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Niacinamide, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Extensin, PEG-8, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer Farmesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Adenosine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance.
- Titanium dioxide (TiO2): a white crystal with a main particle size of 200-250 nm, derived from ilmenite – natural mineral with a characteristic odor. The compound of the physical sunscreen has good coverage due to its high refractive index and inert chemically, forming a membrane that hinders the effects of UV rays due to reflection and scattering of light. Titanium dioxide is also one of 21 sunscreen ingredients approved by the FDA with concentrations recommended from 2-25%.
- Zinc oxide (ZnO): white crystal with a particle size of 200-1000 nm, produced from natural, ultra-pure zinc ore. Zinc oxide is a broad-spectrum physical sunscreen compound, effective against both UVA and UVB rays, thanks to its ability to form a “shield” that protects the skin from the effects of UV rays as well as environmental stimuli. In addition, this ingredient also has the ability to protect, soothe the skin and help heal wounds.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: a chemical sunscreen compound insoluble in water, well soluble in oil. Currently, this ingredient is popularly used due to its safe, non-comedogenic properties and excellent UV absorption.
- Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate: a chemical sunscreen compound that absorbs UV rays, protects the skin from harmful effects from the sun and has mild anti-inflammatory properties.
- Arbutin: The natural β-D-glucopyranoside derivative of hydroquinone found in many plants, exists in two main forms: α-arbutin and β-arbutin. Arbutin inhibits tyrosinase activity and maturation of melanosome, thereby limiting the synthesis of melanin in the skin, bring a smooth and radiant skin.
- Niacinamide: An amide-form has biological activity of vitamin B3, found naturally in many foods. This component has many benefits such as reducing sebum secretion (treating acne), improving skin barrier, reducing wrinkles and brightening skin by preventing the transfer of melanin from melanosome bags to horny cells, thereby reducing pigmentation treated area. Niacinamide is well tolerated, safe for skin, including even the most sensitive skins.
Preserving a cool, dry place, avoiding light.