[BONAJOUR] Vegan Eggplant Daily BHA Toner, Salicylic Acid Gentle Exfoliating Anti-Acne treatment Natural Toner (low pH) 7.2 fl. oz
Certified vegan toner is enriched with eggplant extract rich in lupeol for anti-inflammatory benefits, and salicylic acid to gently exfoliate, cleanse the skin, and control sebum production. Free of artificial fragrances, colorants, alcohol, parabens, silicone, and petroleum.
Experience the eggplant toner that contains real lupeol!
It is contained 84.43% Eggplant extract which has real 'LUPEOL'. 'LUPEOL' is known as an ingredient for anti-trouble, It gives you a solution to have clear and fine skin. And Eggplant BHA Toner washes away impurities, dead cells on skin and sebum.
- The unrivaled advantage of containing real lupeol.
- Ingredients are effective for soothing troubled skin.
- Effective for eliminating wastes and exfoliating.
- No fragrance, No artificial fragrance
- Exfoliating Dead Cell and Managing Sebum Secretion - Salicylic Acid(0.5%) remove dead cells on skin and sebum in pores to make your skin soft and clean.
- pH 5.5, optimal pH condition for skin - pH 5.5±0.5 Toner sets up a pH balance of skin to initiate healthy skincareBenefits
Exfoliating Dead Cell and Managing Sebum Secretion
Eggplant BHA Toner washes away impurities, dead skin cells, and sebum - Salicylic Acid(0.5%) removes dead cells on skin and sebum in pores to make your skin soft and clean. But even after using the Eggplant Daily BHA Toner, the water content of the skin doesn't be evaporated.
- pH 5.5, optimal pH condition for skin
pH 5.5±0.5 Toner sets up a pH balance of skin to initiate healthy skincare. Slightly acidic skin is filled with water and the surface has a thin oil layer, keeping the skin healthy.
- Not a chemical moisturizer A safe natural moisturizer!
It is safe for your skin, containing expensive natural moisturizing elements and natural preservatives instead of chemical moisturizers such as silicone oil.
+ Eggplant Daily BHA Toner is officially certified by 'the Vegan Society' which is the first vegan organization in the world (established in 1944) that is located in the UK.
How to use
The first-step skincare for my skin. Put the toner on cotton pads, wipe on your skin, and gently tap to let it be absorbed. * If you have sensitive skin, use this less often (three times a week).
Tip: Soak cotton pads with the toner to use as a soothing toner pack to remove a lot of dead skin cells.